PT Jasa Berdikari Logistics Tbk (LAJU) was officially listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange

27 January 2023

PT Jasa Berdikari Logistics Tbk (LAJU) has set the initial public offering (IPO) price at Rp100 per share. The offering period will last until 25 January 2023.

In this initial public offering (IPO), the company offered a total of 700 million shares or 32.56 percent of the total subscribed and paid-up capital.

The company will allocate 23.71 percent of the IPO proceeds for capital expenditure (capex), while the remaining 76.29 percent of the IPO funds will be used as working capital.

Youtube :