PT Jasa Berdikari Logistics Tbk Holds Public Expose Regarding IPO Plans

09 January 2023

PT Jasa Berdikari Logistics Tbk (LAJU) held an online public expose on January 9, 2023, to unveil its plan for an Initial Public Offering (IPO) scheduled for January 27, 2023. In this IPO, the company will offer 700 million shares, representing 32.56 percent of the total subscribed and paid-up capital.

The company intends to allocate 23.71 percent of the IPO proceeds for capital expenditure (capex), while the remaining 76.29 percent will be utilized as working capital.

Youtube :